Vermont Elopement + Intimate Wedding Photographer
You've spent countless hours modifying your guest list + researching the perfect venue only to come to the conclusion that you WANT TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE!
What you want:
An intentional + intimate day
epic views and even grander adventures
YOUR WEDDING DAY COULD LOOK LIKE:
• An intimate celebration at a local state park with all your close family and friends.
• A celebration at a bed & breakfast of your choice
• Summiting your favorite mountain in your muddy hiking boots, breathing in fresh air, the wind on your face as you stare, awestruck at the view of the sunset.
MEET YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
hi, I'm rachel but everyone calls me rae!
I'm based in Vermont but bounce around all over to help amazing couples like you get married in some of the best spots in world!!! Ever since making the switch to elopements and intimate weddings (thanks pandemic!!!) it has been SUCH A BLESSING! Those days just resonate with my soul as an artist and creator.
Having that kind of day just really brings it back to YOU and who you are as a couple. I can't tell you how many times I hear people be like "man, I wish I eloped".
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME:
- I love going camping! I try and go camping as much as I can with my partner. This year we stayed at Blackwoods campground in Acadia and it was so amazing!!
- I have the sweetest Maincoon kitty who is such a snuggle bug.
- I'm a huge hiker and love to be outdoors. My goal is to summit Camel's Hump this year!
HERE IT FROM PAST COUPLES
"Rae is one of the kindest souls you’ll meet, and she’s extremely talented. Working with her throughout our wedding planning experience was an absolute joy and she communicated with us every step of the way; there wasn’t a point in time where we ever felt lost or confused about the photography aspect of our big day which is a BIG plus for us. Her turn around time in getting photos back was beyond quick, but you can tell she still puts so much effort into making sure every final image she delivers is perfect. It was nice to have someone who wasn’t just a photographer, but became someone who we consider a friend of ours too."
Couple: Heaven + Teagan
Location: South Hero, Vermont
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
CHECK OUT THESE RESOURCES